Planet Basher 2
Genre: Flash Arcade Games
Developer: Rob Donkin
This sequel is almost identical to the original with some improvements on the upgrade system, better physics for the rocket when bouncing off planets, and a new goal of 300 stars to collect in a single round.
Use the stardust collected to buy planets, star showers, and upgrades which now include star magnet properties, rocket strength, and other stardust properties. These upgrades will help you collect more stars per round. Attempt to beat the game in the least number of levels and submit your score.
Controls / How To Play:
Mouse Button = Shoot Rocket
Spacebar = Engage Magnetic Field (to attract more stars)
- Planets can be placed in the game and their size increased.
- Your rocket will bounce off of planets.
- Upgrade your magnet with more fuel and strength.
- Buy a star shower to increase the number of stars on screen.
- New upgrades include rocket strength and stardust multipliers.