Game Overview: Chromatica requires the player to move shapes around to create lines of 4 or more to remove them from the board. Every move made without a successful line will add more shapes. There are many special kinds of shapes that will appear including locked shapes that cannot be moved as well as bonus shapes.
Controls / How To Play:
Remove shapes by placing 4 or more of them in a row.
- Obtain bonus shapes by creating lines of 6 or more.
- All bonus shapes act as jokers.
- The bomb removes all shapes of the same type.
- The key unlocks any locked shapes.
- Create multiple lines in a row to multiply your score.